Canada is one of the best countries to study with no doubt. The country boast of great schools that can compete with the best schools in the world.
With quality education that stands you out among peers, good learning environment, moderate tuition fees, good culture and great housing plan, all to help you achieve quality education.
Although many feel that the tuition fee is still very much high, it cannot be used to compare with other countries such as; USA, England, UK and other countries with top schools.
However, students who wish to study in Canada must meet the necessary requirements for both student visa and study permit. learn more on how you can easily obtain a Canadian student visa.
Also, foreign students must provide valuable proof funds to cover for his or her tuition, accommodation and other living expenses. An important document often required at the embassy from candidates applying for a student visa is proof of fund.
The documents you provided will be verified for validity, and to actually ascertain that you have access to the funds. You should also have it in mind that the tuition fee varies depending on the institution or program of study.
for instance, Medicine and Engineering courses are quite expensive, it also depends on the city and the standard of living. Documents required to prove that you have the necessary accessible funds to successfully study in Canada are:
- Your Bank statement in the last four months.
- Your Canadian bank account reflecting the money you transferred during the application period.
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a Canadian bank.
- Proof of a student or education loan from a bank (if concerned).
- A bank draft that can be converted to Canadian dollars.
- You must provide documents to prove you paid a complete tuition fee and the housing expenses.
- If you have a sponsor, the person or the institution must provide you with a letter to prove he is sponsoring.
- If you earned a scholarship with any Canadian school or institution, or you are in any Canadian-funded educational program, you will have to provide proof to prove it.
International undergraduates spend around $20,000 to $26,000 yearly and the postgraduates spend about $30,000 to $35,000 every year.
This yearly fee covers your Accommodation, feeding, school fees, health insurance, transport, and Mobile phone (basic package).