MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship
MPOWER Financing provides fixed-rate education loans between $2,001.00 to $50,000.00 to students from 190+ countries studying in any academic field. MPOWER loans can be used to cover basic tuition as well as other expenses related to being a student (housing, food, insurance, books, etc.).
Four $5,000 scholarships awarded to international and DACA students enrolled at an MPOWER partner university.
What You’ll Win: Four (4) $5,000 Awards per year (USD, non-renewable)
Qualify to Enter:
- The student must be 18 years or older
- The student must have been accepted or enrolled at a full-time program at a U.S. or Canadian school that is an MPOWER Partner College or University
- The student must have one of the following immigration statuses:
- For study at a U.S. partner college or university: F1 visa status, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, or a DACA recipient status.
- For study at a Canadian partner college or university: permanent resident or Canadian study permit holder
Check to see if your school and program are eligible: https://registration.mpowerfinancing.com/eligibility
What makes an MPOWER loan special?:
- No co-signer or collateral required
- Fixed interest rates for amounts between $2,001.00 and $50,000.00
- 1.50% in interest rate discounts available
- Build a U.S.-based credit score
- U.S. visa and career strategy support
All loan entrants must complete an application form. Check out the application link below and complete your application before the April 15th deadline.