Are you an immigrant looking for unskilled jobs in Canada in 2021 or you are simply a foreign worker looking for a job in Canada without Canadian work experience?
Then you do not need to worry because there are lots of Canadian employers looking to hire unskilled foreigners to fill up tons of unskilled job vacancies in Canada.
Canada needs as muck unskilled workers as skilled workers, with or without Canadian work experience. Infact, there are more unskilled job postings such as truck drivers, cleaners, delivery men, door dashers, dish washers, window cleaners, and factory workers etc than skilled job posting on jobs boards such as indeed.ca.
Several companies are employing unskilled workers in Canada and Canada has made it easier to apply for your Visa to immigrate to Canada by waiving the minimum requirements for Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) applications for in-demand unskilled occupations.
Usually, before a foreigner is employed in Canada, a job position would’ve been advertised for up to 3 months, and only when an employer cannot find someone in Canada who can do the job will a foreigner from another country be employed to come and do the job.
The top-paying in-demand unskilled jobs in Canada include the following;
- Butchers, meat cutters, and fishmongers-retail and wholesale (NOC 6331)
- Transport Truck Drivers (NOC 7511)
- Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors, and specialize livestock workers (NOC 8252)
- General Farm Workers (NOC 8431)
- Nursery and Greenhouse Workers (NOC 8432)
- Harvesting labourers (NOC 8611)
- Fish and seafood plant workers (NOC 9463)
- Labourers in food, beverage, and associated products processing (NOC 9617)
- Labourers in fish and seafood processing (NOC 9618)
- Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers, and related workers (NOC 9462)
As an unskilled worker in Canada, you can earn as much as $77,903 per year. A lot of people are taking advantage of this to move to Canada and I will show you how you too can do the same.
Average Annual Salary
1. Long-Haul Truck Driver (NOC 7511)
2. Front Desk Hotel Manager (NOC 0632)
3. Executive housekeepers (NOC 6312)
4. Industrial Butchers and Meat Cutters (NOC 6331)
5. Food and Beverage Servers (NOC 6513))
6. General Farmworkers (NOC 8431)
7. Livestock Workers (NOC 8252)
8. Welders (NOC 7237)
9. Pipefitter (NOC 7252)
10. Industrial Electrician (NOC 7242)
How Do I Immigrate To Canada As An Unskilled Worker?
So many provinces in Canada have their own Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), each with its own in-demand occupations and set of criteria, targeting a specific need in the labour market.
If your jobs falls under a particular province in-demand occupation list, it will be easier for you to get an invitation to apply (ITA) for permanent residence from such province.
Receiving a provincial nominee award adds extra 600 points to your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score, which basically guarantees to receive an ITA.
You can get started right now by checking out How To Apply To A Province In Canada Through Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
If you do not already know what your CRS score is, you can take advantage of the free Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score calculator we just added to our site to estimate your CRS score.