If you have some experience working as a sales manager and you wish to move to Canada to continue with the same occupation, then you should consider applying for a sales manager position in Canada. The job listed below gives you that opportunity to get your dream job and also live in Canada.
The question is this, are sales managers in-demand? Sales manager occupation falls under the list of in-demand jobs in Canada, and it is identified by the NOC code NOC 0601. As a sales manager, you are generally responsible for the development and implementation of annual sales, set appointments with other company managers, and meet with them to discuss matters relating to the company. And then you are also required to oversee the performances of other employees.
What are the Requirements Needed to Work as a Sales Manager In Canada?
- To be considered eligible to work in Canada or to hold any job position as a sales manager, you have to meet the following requirements;
- You must meet the educational requirement i.e. provide a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a similar field
- A job offer from a Canadian employer is vital to apply for a visa. To work as a sales manager in Canada you must first secure a job from a reputable Canadian employer
- You are to meet the minimum score for the language test.
Below is an available sale manager vacant position in canada. You can submit your application to stand any chance.
- Languages: English
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Location: 13377 78Ave, Surrey, BCV3W 5B9
- Salary: $46.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Morning
- Benefits: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments; Organize regional and divisional sales operations; Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales; Determine strategic planning related to new product lines; Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts; Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Word processing software; Spreadsheet; MS Windows; Database software; Inventory control software; Electronic mail
Plan and control budget and expenditures; Conduct performance reviews; Arrange training for staff; Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
Area of Specialization
- Sales; E-commerce
- Work Setting
- Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Cellular phone
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Travel expenses paid by the employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise 3-4 people
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Organized.
How to Become a Sales Manager in Canada
There are several pathways to immigrate and work in Canada as a sales manager. The two fast-track ways include the Express Entry System, and Provincial Nominee Program. but if you wish to immigrate to the Atlantic regions and provinces, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland & Labrador, then a better option for you is to apply for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program.