Canada’s aim and goal for immigration are to bring in foreigners who have the skills and talent to filling were the country is lacking such talents and manpower. Canada over the years before immigration became a thing, it had witnessed labor shortages, lack of manpower, and lack of talents in vital areas of the countries labor force.
Immigration program is viewed as a permanent solution to all the problems the country have encountered in the past and also improving the country’s economy. When immigrants come to Canada, they settle at their desired province which they must have initially applied to, through the Provincial Nominee Program.
The immigration and nomination policy may vary depending on the province you intend to migrate to. If you are moving to Manitoba, you should know that the province selects candidates based on their economic needs, and the skill set needed for some occupation.
Topics That May Interest You
- Donald A. Wehrung International Students Scholarship Award At UBC Canada
- Entrance Scholarship For International Undergraduate At McGill University Canada
- Vancouver Island University Entrance Scholarship for International Undergraduates
- Canada Entrance Scholarship: Humber International Entrance Scholarships
- Ontario Immigration Launches New Regional Pilot Program
- Manitoba Issues New Invitations to Skilled Foreign Workers and International Student Graduates
- CRS Cut-Off Drops Again In New Express Entry Draw
There are four streams with which you can enter the province of Manitoba, namely;
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream
- Skilled Worker Overseas Stream
- International Education Stream
- Business Investor Stream
These programs, help the province select candidates based on the specific needs of the province, for instance; if the province wants to create more jobs in the province, they would want to bring in more investors and business persons who are the needed funds to start a business and create jobs in the province. So in this case, the Business Investor stream will be used to invite more candidates.
How you can move to Manitoba
- The first step is to know which category you are eligible to apply for;
- If you want to apply to Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream or the International Education Stream, then it means you are already in the province, you are applying for permanent residence and you have a full-time job offer.
- If you apply as to the Skilled Worker Overseas Stream, you will be invited once you demonstrate experience in an occupation listed in Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list and have a strong family connection to Manitoba.
- Create your Express Entry profile, and meet the requirements for Manitoba PNP.
- Candidates who met the requirements will be invited and then nominated for permanent residence in the province if you meet the requirements for permanent residence.