Alberta is a prosperous territory wealthy in natural resources with beautiful and magnificent places. Situated in Western Canada, Alberta has one of Canada’s quickest developing economies. The region is home to two of Canada’s biggest urban communities, Calgary and Edmonton, and is the most crowded of the nation’s three ‘Prairie areas’.
The AINP which stands for Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program is the nominee program for the province of Alberta. With this program, forthcoming foreigners with the correct blend of aptitudes and work experience required by the region may get an Alberta Provincial Nomination approval.
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program comprises of the below-mentioned immigration streams:
- Alberta Opportunity Stream
- Alberta Express Entry Stream
- Alberta Self-Employed Farmer Stream
In Alberta, the Immigration authorities are the biggest immigration body in the region and manage the passage of international immigrants with PR visa into the Province. Some vital documents are Required by Alberta Immigration authorities for Confirmation.
The authorities in Alberta may require any given immigration applicant to present them with different documents to help provide support for their immigration bid. The records required are liable to the particular stream through which the applicant is applying.
Likewise, certain papers and documents may be required from the employer of the applicant (if concerned). Coming up next is a rundown of papers and documents expected of skilled operative applicants before they are selected or granted entry into Alberta:
- All procuring Alberta managers just as migrating applicants or persons should present the Employer-Driven application for a skilled occupation (AINP 005).
- Applicants will be required to submit structure (AINP 003) Employer-Driven application for nomination
- CIC forms are required
- CIC Work license
- Legitimate identification or passport and traveling papers
- Educational Qualification and Certificates (Degree, Certificates, and Diploma)
- Work and Business related Reference Letters
- Language capability (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL and so on.) proof
- Common personality confirmation (age, name, date of birth must be referenced)
Eligibility and Requirements to qualify for the Alberta Immigration Nominee Program
Below are the minimum criteria and necessities which should be satisfied so as to be eligible and qualify for immigration selection through the Alberta Immigration Nominee Program (AINP):
- All candidates ought to have an employment offer and letter for full-time as well as permanent work from an Alberta boss or employer.
- All candidates are required to have the fundamental work experience as required by the managers or employers so as to qualify for immigration selection.
- A candidate needs to achieve the minimum scores important in IELTS or CLB examination to be eligible for selection.
- All candidates need to show their goal of living and working in Alberta.
- All candidates considered for immigration need to have a genuine work license/permit and in addition, have other related papers and documents.
- Every candidate must distinguish their occupation according to the NOC classes _ O, A and B.
- Candidates must present legitimate papers and documents approving their lawful residence in their nation of origin.
- Candidates need to obtain a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) affirmation letter.